Victoria Stamps Poems
- Sapid Thoughts Twist and turn Through the night Dreams that...
- Morning Call Moment so calm Absence of strife Birds sing ...
- September Morn Green and gold From the sun they glow Sign ...
- Solitude The beating wings Of solitude An ...
- The Price Twisted dreams Tinged with lament Is a moment of ...
- Troy Davis Irrefragable proof Is that what was said Refuted...
- Silent Couple A couple stand silent As if by vows She held ...
Relatively late to poetry with most of my work being published to fit inside a single 'tweet' (140 characters) and hence very compact.
All my poems were originally posted on my own site (poetry.sparkyland.net) as well as Twitter when possible!
I've written several hundred short pieces, it may take a while to bring them over to this site. So far nearly all of September 2011 has been brought here, a few were excluded as they were really personal messages in poem form.
Maybe one day I'll finish moving the rest... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Stamps
Twist and turn
Through the night
Dreams that burn
With torment bright
So vivid, so real
Come to nought
When you can’t feel