Vinita Agrawal Poems
- Gift Gift It is a gentle shape
- Friendly Advice Friendly Advice She said I'd become ...
- The Solid Lines Of Disappearin... The Solid Lines Of ...
- Old Fabric Old Fabric Between the forefinger and ...
- Broken Broken This broken home is like a chopped tree ...
- Death Death On this,
- Slowly Slowly This diamond cut spring, I am ...
Author of Words Not Spoken(Brown Critique/Sampark) and The Longest Pleasure (Finishing Line Press, USA) and The Silk Of Hunger (AuthorsPress, Delhi) , Vinita is a Mumbai based, award winning poet. She is Senior Editor for the women based website www.thewomaninc.com a website dedicated to women facing domestic abuse. Recipient of the Gayatri GaMarsh Memorial Award USA,2015, Raedleafpoetry award, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vinita Agrawal
It is a gentle shape
this white moon
my father gave me
the night he passed away.
It hangs below the window every night.
A farewell gift.
Leaves the skies quietly at dawn
to slide into my throat all day.
Some nights it returns;
chipped, halved, sliced,
Scarred, like the face of pain
but always there... like a presence that's never left.