Virginia Williams Poems
- Different The happiness I feel is different. The pain I feel...
- You I see you cry, Then I want to cry. I see you smile, ...
- Firefighter You put out fires. You go in them. You're a ...
- Little Reminders Tears fill my eyes Slowly they fall, down ...
- Ted I tell you I love you, And you just nod. I walk away ...
- Who Is The Hero...? Who is the hero dressed in his own skin? ...
- Smiling I wonder why, I even try, Because it always ends,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Virginia Williams
I wonder why,
I even try,
Because it always ends,
With me in a cry.
I try to talk,
But you don't listen.
I try to listen,
But you don't talk.
I'm done with wondering why.
I'm done with even trying.
I'm done with all the crying.
Now it's time I start smiling.