Vishnu Sampoorn Poems
- 16 Lines On Life Life is a tale of 16 lines of kings, ...
- All Will Be Bright Why worry for this tide of time It's a ...
- An Ideal World May the Earth be delighted May the breeze ...
- My Aim In Life Someday, when I am gone, I'll be remembered ...
- A Ray Of Hope Trees sway with the blowing wind My mind, ...
- Conversation With Death Death, I've seen you many times; ...
- The Mystery House That door had been shut for years No sound...
Vishnu ‘Sampoorn’ is the pen name of
Mr. Sudipto Das, a professor in Computer Applications, currently teaching at a premier institute, CMRIT, in Whitefield, Bangalore.
Being in a Technical field, his childhood passion for Poetry got pushed a bit to the back, but now is presented by means of this e-compilation.
He has varied interests in Singing, Cooking and he is now about to start learning to play the Guitar.
He has also written about 50 poems in Hindi, the e-compilation of which is expected to follow soon.
An artist doesn’t need anything much other than genuine appreciation; and that is what he hopes to get by means of sharing this work ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vishnu Sampoorn
16 Lines On Life
Life is a tale of 16 lines
of kings, queens, lords and wives,
Whose name and fame, far and wide
everyone wanting to live such lives
With glory, happiness, fun and pleasure
goodness steeped, in full measure,
No pains to weep, no woes to cry
riches to keep and magnify;
They too must be crying alone
when they leave their majestic throne
Worried by woes of subjects their,
apart from problems of their own
Don't think it is best to be rich
or that Life is money's game
Everyone has his joys and sorrow
That's what gives ...