Vishwath Balachandar Poems
- For You Father Words fail when I tell of this tale, Of a ...
- A Craze In My Heart When love emerges in my heart Why does ...
- A Letter Of Love Daydreaming, with a smile on my face, ...
- Life As A Metaphor Life is like a metaphor travelling like a...
- My Dear Girlfriend.... As the sun rises in the East you are...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vishwath Balachandar
For You Father
Words fail when I tell of this tale,
Of a great father whose
Nobel deeds that made me relish,
The bliss of joy in every way
Your arms are the shoulder that I seek
Where I slumber in peace,
Safely away on those woeful days
Away from those foul plays kept at bay
Your hands held me gently from the day I took
My first breath and guided
Me as I took my first step
You held me tight when tears started to fall
And showed me that you were there to take care of all
Your words make me strong,
Teaching me what is right and wrong
With a smile ...