Vladimir Goshen Poems
- Forever Sleep Death steps closer Slower and slower My body ...
- Can You Walk The Line? In your life You can be thankful You...
- Lights Yesterdays fire brings a new Todays light burns for ...
- Bleeding Out The day has gone by The nights have grown ...
- Why? As a child He was happy and innocent As the years ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vladimir Goshen
Death steps closer
Slower and slower
My body shivers
My skin frosts
My eyes grow slim
The sight of him
Turns my courage to fright
Slowly as the light grows dim
My heart turns weak
And i fall into the forever sleep