Vladimir Tsyganov Poems
- Problems And Depression I have an alco friend who tried ...
- Jesus' Warning There once walked Jesus And he saw a good ...
- Beach Proposal I met you my beautiful star, Elise, You are ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I feel I need to disappear From all the ...
- Prayer Why do you do this to me? I want you to hug and kiss...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vladimir Tsyganov
Problems And Depression
I have an alco friend who tried strangling himself
He also attempted to poison himself
After consuming a bottle of Beam
He swallowed painkillers and nearly died.
I know a bulimic girl who wants to kill herself
She thinks of jumping into a pool
With a heavy brick tied to her neck
After she eats - she always throws up.
I know a girl who cuts herself, so her legs hurt
In the blood she finds relief
She doesn't know the other way
To help her deal with emotional pain
He thinks he is too ugly and will never change
So he's depressed
She thinks ...