Volkan Hacioglu Poems
- The Garibaldi Days 'The heart has its reasons ...
- Fareler Ve İnsanlar FARELER VE İNSANLAR Bir farenin ...
- Al Avuçlarımdan AL AVUÇLARIMDAN Sırf keyif için, al ...
- Parnassius Apollo Beware the mercy of widows Like a fiendish...
- Shelley's Heart Cor cordium A great lighthouse still ...
- A Fall Still Life And The Soun...
- Poetry Is A Panama Hat 'Let the recklesness be our life, ...
Volkan Hacioglu was born in Istanbul, Turkey on 26 September 1977. He earned B.A. in 2000, and then M.A. in 2003 both at Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics. In 2006 he matriculated in the Ph.D. program in economics at State University of New York at Albany, College of Arts and Sciences. He received his Ph.D. in 2010. He lectured courses of Æsthetics at Nazim Hikmet Academy. Since 1997 his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Volkan Hacioglu
The Garibaldi Days
'The heart has its reasons
Of which reason knows nothing.' - Blaise Pascal
Keep in thy mind that rebellious sun
Shining in a sapphire tear
Through a season free and easy
We look at the dawn of daylight
From the perspective of darkness
It is the most beautiful spring
Chevaliers of the Revolution
Sometimes Chagall, sometimes Kandinsky
A Lorca far away
The atheist storm, —
A handful of sweet basils
The African peach
And of course a breeze
Attempting to our silence
The fartest point of marble skies
“We live so high above the ...