W.B. Mad Poems
- Shot Glass Happy Endings Found in the undertow of broken ...
- Jesus Bum
- Pages Pages of old stories stuffed everywhere. My life is ...
- Hidden Dreams Dreams real and yet still indifferent. Left ...
- The Past Sunny Sunday mornings. Spent in overused phrases of...
- Number Faces Little lies smashed into faces that I pass ...
- Suffacation: What Defines Me You say you love me. Yet you ...
Growing older everyday. Hating and loving life at the same time. Writing all the time on benches, on buses, in church, in classes, at dinner, in hotels, at pools, in the park, in the movie theater, everywhere. Dad suffers from chronic pancriatitus and is out of work and on disability while Mom works to feed brothers. W.B. Mad suffers from Chronic Depression from which often much of his work his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Shot Glass Happy Endings
Found in the undertow of broken hearts and broken felling's.
Confused and lost I staggered around like the town drunk.
Thought I'd found my shining star till the hearts came crashing down.
I swore my heart had been broken.
I swore I would fill out my appropriate last words on the back side of a grey and tattered note.
But I'm still here.
The leaves still blow humbly about me.
But everything I see is still a reminder of those lost days.
I scream and scream to the shadowless sun.
But whats the point no one can hear me.
In a week, month, or a year.
I'm sure ...