Wade Fox Poems
- Mighty In The Heart On the outside so humble and weak I ...
- While Your Lips Are Still Red The vibrant beauty shines so ...
- Grasping More and more I take in to play, Is just all the ...
- Crumbling Systematic thinkings become creations, Everything...
- You. I gave you what you wanted, Even if I had to fight and...
- Giving In Now the questions fill my ears, What is there ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wade Fox
I gave you what you wanted,
Even if I had to fight and it was haunted,
I built it up from the ground if you asked,
And would tear it down with a blast,
What do you want me to do,
To create happiness without this to go through,
I can do anything in a second,
But for that you still have to beckon,
I'll go through this again and again,
Just to see you happy within,
Stopping everything in your life,
Holding the bad stuff with a knife,
Ever second I sit and wait,
I find out this is someone I hate,
I worry until I see you now, ...