wafa nisar Poems
- School's Sweet Memories let's remember those days when we ...
- A Cry... around the earth and below the whole sky, there i ...
- Do Not Despair.. oh people! annoyed, crossed or become mute, ...
- The World Is Yet Continued.. in all time, day and night i ...
- Today wrote the great stuff, but it can't reached you ...
i am a new poet and doing my best to improve my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about wafa nisar
School's Sweet Memories
let's remember those days when we were in school,
that warm may and that december cool
silently grumbling, coming unwillingly from home,
in white uniform as chickens of poultryfarm.
bright face, ponytail and satchel hanging our by side,
and how we loved to side on window side.
who's colour book had best seen?
to choose it was the big deal,
innocent face, naughty acts.
thats how we used to be,
like an angel we seemed to be.
as soon as time passed by,
such quickly as blink of an eye.
said bye bye ...