Walter C. Edwards
Walter C. Edwards Poems
- About A Rock About a rock, not a pebble, not a stone, but...
- A Robins Call As the Robins cherps in the early morning ...
- A Piece Of Bread Would you share a piece of your bread, to ...
- Dwindling Light Dwindling light from burning candles, make ...
- Dreames Now Undone One day the stone will hit the cross, ...
- Stuck In Neutral Sometimes I worry quite deeply, is all ...
- Winter The winter chills my bones, to the very depths of ...
I have been writing poems since I was thirteen years old. Mostly becuase I wanted to be a song writer.Done that did that. But living up on long Island can give you so much to write about.So I write.If you Like my poems let me know and so it goes. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Walter C. Edwards
About A Rock
About a rock,
not a pebble, not a stone,
but about a rock,
is it shale with dead crustations,
is it pumice made from lava plums,
is it sedimentary in it's formation,
or compressed sand from the oceans or seas,
these are question not just for you or me,
was it once a meteorite that came down from the heavens,
or was it once a stalactite or stalagmite,
from what I see, it is a stone,
all I know, that rock will out live me.