Walter William Safar
Walter William Safar Poems
- Freedom It is good to see You flying there in the abundance ...
- A Window Into The World The crow flaps its dark wings up ...
- The Old Man And The Butterfly How many wishes and hopes pass ...
- The Last Voyage Like a straw man, Hunted by gusts of ...
- An Ode To Inspiration Up above, Tchaikovsky's fluting notes ...
- Crystal Tears And Blues There is such a silence in the Vienna...
- The Poet And Imagination I am going! ... I am leaving you, ...
WALTER WILLIAM SAFA He is the author of a number of a significant number of prose works and novels, including 'Leaden fog', 'Chastity on sale', 'In the falmes of passion', 'The price of life', 'Above the clouds', 'The infernal circle', 'The scream', 'The Devil’s Architect”, 'Queen Elizabeth II', as well as a book of poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Walter William Safar
It is good to see You
flying there in the abundance of crimson and gold,
amidst the great world,
agleam with the flush of sunlight.
This is why my heart is so full now,
I am moved to tears by the thought:
'You see, You are the patron of mankind,
and the little dignity it has was Your work! '
I, the poet, the dreamy child of solitude,
Your faithful servant,
can once again cry with joy, and You can cry with me,
because there is no other ruler I would serve as faithfully as You.
Whenever I look at the stars I think of those who suffer
in faraway ...