Wardah Arshad Poems
- Trapped In A Day Dream Never knew what I was getting into, ...
- Our Song The night's young, Beautiful and dear. The wind ...
- Don'T Be Gone Dark skies collect this mournful day Pitiful ...
- Forever Lost It's all so quiet but suddenly so loud she ...
- Stranger In Disguise I remember how you use to tell me, ...
- Five Dead Roses Five dead roses, For five dead days, Days...
- Through The Eyes Of The Homele... I sit on the pavement, ...
Hey! I'm wardah and I love writing! Mostly I write poems but I usually write stories and articles as well. Follow me on wattpad by the name blackrose94. Pretty excited to be posting my stuff online. Would love to see how everyone finds my work. Thanks for reading! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wardah Arshad
Trapped In A Day Dream
Never knew what I was getting into,
Seemed like such a harmless act,
Now I've fallen in too deep,
Unable to climb back.
My mind struggles for both sides,
Unable to keep track,
These screams I try to hide,
Behind these senseless acts.
Maybe I found happiness
Or was too scared to get hurt,
I chose the path that led to darkness,
Now it's getting harder to return.
I'm sinking in deeper,
Falling from truth,
Truth that I had left behind
It was a mistake, now I know.
Maybe I was desperate,
But I pray to be pulled out,
I've fallen in ...