Wayne Falconer Poems
- The Global Village Song I grew up in typical kiwi style, ...
- In Warsaw Ghetto Halina remembers how two four year old ...
- Once Were Hippies Once we believed our hip universal ...
- Ode To Jim Morrison Hey Jim's dead and gone left me here to ...
- The Primeval Scream Primeval scream is buried deep ...
- Gotta Weather The Storm Friend fell into alcoholic maze the ...
- The Pisces Star They say the pisces fish swims both ...
I have been writing Poems for many years, mostly I write lyrical poems and some prose poems. I enjoy writing poetry, it is an outlet of sorts that I greatly enjoy. The proof is in the writing, so you might like to checkout my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Falconer
The Global Village Song
I grew up in typical kiwi style,
walked the dull grey suburban mile.
Except my head was elsewhere man in tune,
within another hip colourful spacey room.
Be it San Francisco or Woodstock,
my head heard the classic rock.
The global musical village song,
where vibe was right on, not wrong.
I played mod later the hippie son,
boy did I have mind blown fun.
Dressed in flashy regal hip style,
my scene was the rocking cosmic mile.
Breathing music and wild fashion man,
I made my hip musical stand and plan.
Meeting girls, smoking, growing to ...