Wayne Falconer Poems
- Once Were Hippies Once we believed our hip universal ...
- In Warsaw Ghetto Halina remembers how two four year old ...
- Ode To Jim Morrison Hey Jim's dead and gone left me here to ...
- The Primeval Scream Primeval scream is buried deep ...
- Gotta Weather The Storm Friend fell into alcoholic maze the ...
- The Pisces Star They say the pisces fish swims both ...
- The Wintertime Blues Anna is wearing dark gown winters ...
I have been writing Poems for many years, mostly I write lyrical poems and some prose poems. I enjoy writing poetry, it is an outlet of sorts that I greatly enjoy. The proof is in the writing, so you might like to checkout my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Falconer
Once Were Hippies
Once we believed our hip universal ideal
could challenge how you daily might feel
peace, love, musics high freedom vibe
would change the negative draining tide.
Studying eastern mysticism the Gita line
listening to the Indian sitar mantra rhyme
incense and peppers hippie Beatle song
the muse heard never sounded wrong.
Psychedelic colour wild style fashion
drugs, music and heady inspired passion
blow the dull straights narrow mind
was catch phrase of the time sung blind.
Don't trust the establishment grey man
with his sold out dull soul ...