Wendee Isaacs Poems
- My Mother....My Best Friend </></>She’s been with...
- I'M Obsessed With You </></>Why do I always find ...
- In Love With A Stranger </></>How do I commence ...
- Let Me Be Your Friend Here’s my shoulder You can cry on ...
- I Love You Like the sweetest wine from Rome Like the best ...
- Head Over Heels </>A gentle brush of his ...
- Dream Love </>Take me by the hand Take me somewhere ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wendee Isaacs
My Mother....My Best Friend
</></>She’s been with me throughout my life
Being with me as I grow
Scolds me when I’m wrong
Finds me when I get lost
Holds me when I’m weary
Comforts me when I’m sad
Gives me a shoulder when a cry
She’s been with me in my darkest hour
Always being there to give a hug in my deepest despair
Shared my joys and my sorrows
When pain and sickness made me cry
She gazed upon my heavy eyes
And wept for fear that I might die
She feels my pain like she’s the one going through that
She’s my teacher
She taught me how to pray
She’s my ...