Whitedoves Nest Poems
- How Can You Tell? Through the crowded aisles I push the ...
- Little Girl Gone The winter wind blows against my face
- A Message For You A sadness dims, it was a while ago The ...
- She Is Alone She hides alone beneath the bed Her tears fall;...
- Where Is The Justice? How does one reconcile Something that ...
- A Child At The Beach As she runs along the beach Her ...
- Something I Have To Hide From far away I here you call It is...
Whitedove currently resides in Australia.
Her poetry reflects the feelings and emotions while healing from a childhood of sexual abuse by her father.
Her poems discuss hate, anger, love, betrayal, graphic scenes and sorrow. She runs a website for other sexual abuse survivors with resources and contacts at www.whitedovesnest.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Whitedoves Nest
How Can You Tell?
Through the crowded aisles
I push the shopping cart
I wonder why I feel this way;
At the local mart
I look forward with such fear
Reaching high; is he near?
Is it him over there
Wandering around without a care?
Is it him, is that his head?
Why does it fill me with such dread?
Why does my heart begin to beat
He is the person not to meet
Why is this girl freaking out
Why does she just want to shout
Who is this person? you may say
Who is spoiling this ones shopping day?
What kind of monster brings this out
What kind ...