Whitedoves Nest Poems
- Little Girl Gone The winter wind blows against my face
- A Child At The Beach As she runs along the beach Her ...
- A Message For You A sadness dims, it was a while ago The ...
- How Can You Tell? Through the crowded aisles I push the ...
- Where Is The Justice? How does one reconcile Something that ...
- She Is Alone She hides alone beneath the bed Her tears fall;...
- Something I Have To Hide From far away I here you call It is...
Whitedove currently resides in Australia.
Her poetry reflects the feelings and emotions while healing from a childhood of sexual abuse by her father.
Her poems discuss hate, anger, love, betrayal, graphic scenes and sorrow. She runs a website for other sexual abuse survivors with resources and contacts at www.whitedovesnest.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Whitedoves Nest
Little Girl Gone
The winter wind blows against my face
The tear weeps, it leaves no trace
My heart expands when I see you gone
It is for you that I will ever mourn
That little girl I once used to be
The quiet girl that was me
Has disappeared, and I cry a tear
Forever in my heart; forever near
I look at photos now many years on
I see the look that is now gone
The tears of sorrow, downward gaze
The darkened avenues; the grey haze
For now I fit another mould
I see rainbows and pots of gold
I look up and see a bright blue sky
I see happiness standing ...