Wiley Seigler Poems
- Self Imposed Solitude These four walls I know so well My ...
- Lifes Reluctant Student I'm supposed to be the one with ...
- The Meaning Of Desperation After tireless investigation I ...
- Kiss A kiss is just a kiss It is just an embrace Between ...
- Trust There is no way of knowing How it will be for us ...
- Sweet, Little World Come, step Into my sweet, lonely little ...
- Dry Drowning Here I sit Land locked on all sides Alone I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wiley Seigler
Self Imposed Solitude
These four walls I know so well
My sanctuary of thoughts it seems
These four walls hold the world
Within are all my hopes and dreams
Shimmering, flowing rivers of song
Soundscapes they surround me
I journey endlessly to nowhere
Somehow there you found me
Grab my hands the sands of time
Are quickly filling space
Yet I decide to sink and hide
And deny my saving grace