William Blake Beckett
William Blake Beckett Poems
- Oh, Irony (Haiku)
- Kindness (Haiku)
- A Warmth Known Only To Me I see a tundra filled with ...
- Three Simple Words 100 children lie awake. 100 lashes left ...
- Man In The Sand Man in the sand wearing a cloak rags and ...
- Schism Two sides to every story, What if both sides are ...
- Sleep Deprivation (Haiku)
(Firstly, if you ever have any questions regarding the meaning of a particular part of a poem or the poem as a whole, feel free to contact me.)
I am an eighteen-year-old American college student currently in Oxford, Mississippi.
I am six feet tall and 185 pounds, give or take five or so.
I enjoy watching anime, reading, writing poetry, playing football (obviously) , eating, hanging around friends, playing video games, designing graphics (like my account's avatar) , and more of your average guy stuff (well, eating is normal, anyway) .
I am shy in real life, but under the masks of a pen name and the internet, I tend to open up. Otherwise I must ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Oh, Irony (Haiku)
Is it ironic
If a poem on irony
Contains none of it?