William Burke, S.J.
William Burke, S.J. Poems
- Jesus I see your face in the desert After forty ...
- Death Of A Friend Sweet, succulent, pleasing to the eye, ...
- I Breathe White I breathe white. So do spruce And ...
- St. Patrick's Day Rosy cheeks from Innisfree, Wild ...
- The Grayling Were At Prayer Today I fished at Broken ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Burke, S.J.
I see your face in the desert
After forty days
But your eyes are clear,
Your sight is keen.
The Dance begins,
and you have chosen me
to be your partner,
I will go to the desert
I've always wanted to dance.