William F Glennon
William F Glennon Poems
- Selfish Love Make up your mind take me or leave me. Don't ...
- Punished By Memories. Friendship is a word undefined. When ...
- Marfan Syndrome Maybe the heart's defective on the inside. ...
- Irish Curse The bottle is the Irish cancer. To escape this ...
- The Silence (Stroke) The Words are easy to find in your mind....
- The Way I Loved Was Not The Wa...
- Intolerance The world is full of color and strife. Is this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William F Glennon
Make up your mind take me or leave me.
Don't deny this deception I see.
The Selfish fight for tomorrow
while trying to forget the past sorrows.
My heart looked for reasons to believe.
Your heart found reasons to deceive.
Now looking into your eyes, there's emptiness.
You wanted more than I could give.
Thoughts of us not seeing each other was the
last thing I had on my mind. Your actions left
my heart far behind.
I can truly see my love wasn't strong.
You were my right kind of wrong.