William Lindenmuth Poems
- A Life Revisited I thought that I was here before And may ...
- Distant Shore On a distant shore She stands alone Her arms ...
- A Love So Rare The joy of love over takes me It bends ...
- Inspiration Light Each morning is a blessing A sunrise that ...
- Good Morning Sunshine Good morning sunshine Sweet loving ...
- In A Child's Voice Listen to the voice of a child You will ...
- I Will Always Love You You know I will always love you Far ...
I am blessed to work with Angels, The kids i work with are my greatest mentors. They may not be able to speak in words as we do but they have shown me a variety of ways of expressing themselves. My experiances working with these kids have humbled me and shown me how to appreciate life's Simplest gifts, these things are what most take for granted until faced with serious life situation. Poetry allows an outlet for us to express from within feelings or thoughts we have nurtured and bring them to life in a printed modality. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Life Revisited
I thought that I was here before
And may have passed this way
It all looks so familiar
The returning of a day
Like a moment of forever
Frozen here in time
Another life revisited
But is it really mine?
I feel as if I have been here
I have visited for sure
The familiar air about me
Like the tide returning to shore
Could it be me I am here to find
On this journey alone
To seek a space familiar
A place one might call home
Perhaps I should take a ride
To find what lives within
For there will never be an ending
Till I know where to ...