(William) ( Rain Mountain)
(William) ( Rain Mountain) Poems
- Last Dance! One last dance. It is you i crave. Miss brown,...
- Tomb Stone Beauty is in the eye to see. But inner beauty ...
- Mother You brought me in this world, you gave me life, ...
- Thine Will My heart once pure, now filled with hate, what...
- Long Ago 3-1-2007 I wonder through this world alone but not ...
- The Kiss I call to the wind. To blow you a kiss I reach ...
- Est. In the east dungeon I sit! Concert wall's, her ...
William Rain Mountain was Born to Ted and Linda Ramirez at Saint Rose Hospital July 6,1970. In a small East Bay City called Hayward CA. Half Native American and half Celtic or what i like to call Celtamex are Mexacelt! Are even an Irish man with a dilemma! ! ! !
I have been writing Songs, poems and stories for about 20 years now. I won my first Writing contest in the Fifth grade. My writing stile is my own...! I write about what I see. I take my life and put it in other peoples stories!
I live a very full life for a man of forty! ! ! From Lead Singer in the bay area Metal scene To driving an Ambulance in the streets of Oakland....to Working Constitution on some of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
One last dance.
It is you i crave.
Miss brown, .
Take the pain away!
Take away my sorrows!
Take away my soul.....
Show you love me
before I go...
I have a new outfit.....to wear!
Loaded just for you!
For are last dance!
For are painful abuse!
The pain of life.
just wishing for death!
You have the power!
To take my last breath!
To stop my hart!
To stop the ache!
With one last dance.
She will go away!
My daughter would never see,
The man I have become.
The sick alcoholic, loser, dope fend ...