Winston Dsouza Poems
- Love; Sonnet 5 Its not like that beautiful flower, Which ...
- Waterfalls; Sonnet 4 As I reached those woods I saw a falls, ...
- I Wish To Cry Out Loud; Sonnet... I wish to cry out loud, ...
- Beautiful Is The World Beautiful is the world, In my ...
- Rich And Poor Leather in feet, rings in fingers, Dancers to...
- The Tree; Sonnet 2 I saw a tree in a country side, When I ...
Winston Dsouza born on 21-april-1996 in southern part of India in a state called Karnataka in a coastal viallage named Taccode (ta-co-de) near the city mangalore. William and Matilda Dsouza are the parents of the Winston Dsouza, Winston is the first child of william and Walien Dsouza(09-JUNE-2000) is the second one.Winston was baptismed at the Little Flower church, at present Niddodi, on May 23 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Winston Dsouza
Love; Sonnet 5
Its not like that beautiful flower,
Which bends to the suns rays,
Which fears for silly wars,
Or to walk on narrow ways,
Its not like that mountains snow,
Which melts to the suns glow,
Not one which goes to those brown hair and blue eyes,
Nor it changes at midday or skies,
Not it fears to the gale,
And falls weak and pale,
But, its like the unshaken rock,
For Stormy weather its unbroken,
For thunder its unshaken,
But, is firm as the treasure's antique lock.