Winston Edgar Hall
Winston Edgar Hall Poems
- The Itch Beneath My Soul Want to know what bothers me? What...
- Dawn A startled creature shrieks with fright as Though ...
- A Passing Realization Interconnected tunnels of reality ...
- Few Will Listen Who go against the grain? Like a gum tree ...
- A Loneliness Such a brutal feeling can subtly Bring about ...
- Upon The Time When I Awake Upon the time when I awake My ...
- A Message For Worry Warts Only for an Instant; pretend That...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Winston Edgar Hall
The Itch Beneath My Soul
Want to know what bothers me?
What itches beneath my soul..?
Ill give you a hint, I'll let you see
How I set my one, true goal.
Who can tell me what I need
To get what I want in life,
Besides myself, for you can't read
How my hearts been cut with a knife!
Yes, I'm a man, I will live
And know this for a fact..
You have what I need, but cannot give,
How shall I stay intact?
Empty emotions, half-hearted acts,
Who will really care?
I would give you all devotion
To keep you from despair!
Of course you'll realize, in the ...