Winsy Tink Poems
- (to The First Rays) Six In Th... Gently as the murmuring ...
- The Way To You Words that were never meant to be said Or by ...
- There Is A Leakage In My Lungs There is a leakage in my ...
- Reduction If waking is no escape from terrible dreams, nor ...
- Jigsaw [This was written a week after I returned home after ...
- Story It began a never-ending story; It finished a ...
- Twenty-Two Years Old On New Ye... What does one do on ...
I am one of the countless faces that pass you by on the streets - Only when I write can I hold your attention for longer than a fleeting second - And that is enough. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Winsy Tink
(to The First Rays) Six In The Morn
[Take this from an early riser: Never waste the magic of morning.]
Gently as the murmuring stream
Trickles through pebbled valleys in search of ambitious seas -
Seeping through the curtains into my dark chamber
So quietly, patiently
Without a sound –
Hush! – lest I be roused with fright from deep slumber
A lover’s fingers
Light as a feather,
Fond as a mother to her new-born
Every touch brought warmth to my alabaster chamber
Where I lay shivering as a robin caught in the snow
A lone sailor struggling with turbulent tides
Is prone to lose ...