Winter Coulter Poems
- Coming Of Age. Another step forward Two steps back ...
- Insomniac Walking empty halls Its always the same I need ...
- One Year The Decaying leaves prove The end of my existence ...
- Darkness I felt the wind at my back I heard the whisper of ...
- Picture To Burn I kept your picture To remind me not to ...
- The Rose The tainted rose leaves her impression She dreams ...
- The Dead Remember The sky is on fire with the coming ...
Don't judge me unless you know me. I don't care what people say about me and if you have a problem with me come face me. I'm who I am and thats all I can be. I take care of my family and friends. With me what you see is what you get more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Winter Coulter
Coming Of Age.
Another step forward
Two steps back
Maturing to quickly
Childhood gone in a flash
An innocent smile
Never quite reaching her eyes
Lines on her forehead
A picture of her past
But never quite as fast
Looking for a purpose
But blind to what is right in front of her
Searching for happiness
But passing him by
Finally it dawns
She loves him
Finally a smile that reaches her eyes
She is happy with her coming of age.