WKE Kamel Poems
- Pain Pain Oh! ! Sour pain Bitter
- The End Scene I would love to see you cry I would love to ...
- What Owns A Poet? Forgive asked the wave Deny did the ...
- Is That You? (Shiver) I remember you From somewhere I ...
- How A Close To A Day You Can B... I think of you at dawn When...
- My Love Is A Dream Come my love with me let's see The moon...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about WKE Kamel
How A Close To A Day You Can Be
I think of you at dawn
When stars begin to fade
When flowers start to open
And kiss the early morning's ray
I think of you at noon
When I watch people burn
Under the flameless sun
When I see their sweat and anger
Steam along with the hot breeze
I think of you at dusk
Specially at dusk
When the orange sky
To the sun
And smiles hello
To the new guest
And his suite
I think of you at night
When blackness embraces light
When people begin to rest their heads
And smile with their tired hearts
Opening them to ...