Wounded Soul Poems
- I Hate What I Feel I saw him again, The sweating of my ...
- The One Who Loves You Why can't you see That you and me Are...
- On The Line This game is getting out of control, And I need...
- The Kind Of Girl She’s the kind of girl who stays in the ...
- Parting Ways I look at the stars And hear your voice from ...
- Falling Sweet smiles, glowing eyes, That’s how I saw you ...
- It Will Make Sense Someday All that promises that were ...
An ordinary girl trying to live an extra ordinary life. Nineteen and currently enjoying the excitement of being a student in a local college... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wounded Soul
I Hate What I Feel
I saw him again,
The sweating of my hands,
The stuttering of my tongue,
And the feeling was still there.
He didn't change much.
He still had that effect on me.
I was happy when I saw him again
But I hate what I feel.
I hate those eyes that stare on me.
And I hate to hear his voice.
I hate the way he talks to me,
Coz I wish that time could freeze.
He was back on my world,
And he still had a space on it.
I was still trapped in the memories,
And I hate what I feel.
I hate the way I care for him,
And I hate him coz he didn't...