yahaya habeeb jprof kayode
yahaya habeeb jprof kayode Poems
- A Wonderful Friend When i was in a coma My heart was full of...
- The Silent Nights When most people are dead Some, on the ...
- The Rain The day we expected shall come so soon Of all our ...
- Joy The green grasses are gone The taverns were ...
- Today Is The Birthday Of Proph...
- Sweet Home My home is calling And my heart; responding The ...
- Gone Are Those Days Gone are those days With beautiful ...
i was born in the north central of nigeria, kwara ilorin.i was motivated by my late dad.proffessor Abdulrasak yahaya.i have gotten more talents in literary works, and my purgations stand firmly as a truth more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Wonderful Friend
When i was in a coma
My heart was full of wonder
With my mind i pondered
My friends have gone asunder
My foes appeared stronger
And my anguish grew wilder
I was dumbfounded
Stood still like a statue being molded
In deep pain, i cried
Screaming for help is all i tried
Suddenly emerged a wonderful friend
Oh what a wonderful dear!
A calm and benevolent friend
Having friends that really care
This is something you shouldn't fear
But a friend who doesn't care
Might be the one that will make you fear
Look before you leap
So as not ...