Yiennarda Enk Poems
- Escape I’m wishing for a swift and quick escape Now, now, ...
- A Persian Carpet A HAIKU Beautifully weaved Lace uniquely...
- Not Yet I drank 5 cans of beer tonight I’m sure the ...
- Melancholic Life Of An Arenoph... Sands of time in a life ...
- An Afternoon With Amedeo Modig... My shawl is on the ...
- Paradise Of Promises Gloomy… gloomy… gloomy The day is so ...
- I Left My Heart At Blue Hills,...
My eyes got blistered by the sands...
Now I can hardly see...
My heart got burned by the sun...
Now I can hardly feel...
I am just but a melancholic poet
trying so hard to make sense out of this gloom
I am just but a sentimental fool
trying so hard to find happiness soon more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yiennarda Enk
A Persian Carpet
Lace uniquely intertwined
Colors are so bright
Crafted with pleasure
By little fingers and hands
Designed with fine art
Carpets from Persia
Are just but mats on the floor
Just rugs filled with dust
You have to bow low
So you can appreciate
Bend your knee even
Meant to be tread on
One foot after another
Filaments get loose
Soon as one gets by
After one feels the warmness
Beauty is dusted