Yoan Konkobo Poems
- Anti-Social I feel like i'm drifting farther apart from ...
- Wreckless Young You have a knife to your back And a gun to ...
- Missed Troublesome thoughts Cloud my head An ocean full of ...
- Forsaken Love Have you ever loved someone so much That you'd...
- Fear In a disease-ridden world People are laden with ...
- Troubled Love Love is a curse A disease with no cure Love ...
- The One A day without your smile Is like a lifetime with no ...
My poems are a means to relieve stress, I love to write! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I feel like i'm drifting farther apart from society
The question I ask myself
Is this really me?
Is this who I've become?
What happened to the way i'd always joke around with people just to make them smile?
What happened to the feeling I got from the happiness of others?
The desire to make the world a better place?
But all those happy smiling faces
Are replaced by ones full of hate
So the only option left for me
Is to shut it all out before i'm plagued with grief
It hurts to leave
But for now all I can do is