yogesh saxena Poems
- Method Of Civilization An attitude of equal respect; Is the...
- May Lead To Disaster Like Oba...
- Life Struggle Realize The Trut...
- Blazing Droplets On Rosy Cheek... Blazing droplets on rosy ...
- I Want You? I want you; but to what extent, That I myself ...
- Gift From The Soul There are so many scattered gifts, Which...
- Songs Become Professional Songs become professional When ...
In my childhood, my teacher taught it to me in the classroom that “What ever you do; Do with your might; that is the way to be healthy, wealthy, and wise”. Subsequently, there after my father told me just few months before his death when I completed my 18 years of age that “Thou thy path be dark as sky; There is a star, thy path to guide, So trust in god and do the right “.
By the gradual ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Method Of Civilization
An attitude of equal respect;
Is the foremost necessity;
By introspection of genuine instinct;
Tyranny is not a company;
To strewn with creed;
To earn the profit;
With association in terrorism;
What you have chosen;
By association with terror;
At this crucial hour;
To defeat the aim of civilization;
Thus wake, wake ‘O’ American;
To realize the immortal spirit;