Yolanda Aderele Poems
- Forgetting I'm starting to forget things about you like the...
- Untitled I imagine his tears taste sweet instead of salty ...
- Without Words I cannot describe to you How good this man ...
- He Say He say he likes the way I write...... The way I swing...
- Thank You Charming Green Thank you Robert For being so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yolanda Aderele
I'm starting to forget things about you
like the sound of your voice and the way you use to look at me
I struggle to remember a joke that you told
or what your favorite anything was
so long ago you left me and so many moments in between
I shudder at the thought of what it really means
I don't want to forget you like you were never there
because the complete opposite is true you were once
please forgive me for forgetting the things
I never thought I would
I'll try with all my might to remember things like:
your love, your ...