Yuji Baba Poems
- 13 Blonde hair in pigtails On the lawn doing ...
- Skin This smiley little skeleton Doesn’t eat to fill her ...
- Mundane Asylum I think I killed myself today Looking in the ...
- Some Fairytale When I look at you Hidden loneliness in your ...
- Pills Exodus I dreamt of the fall of the stars One night on ...
- Unfinished Drowning in the melancholy of youth I look up and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Blonde hair in pigtails
On the lawn doing cartwheels
Candyfloss and angel wings
She sits forlornly on the swings
Sucking on a lollypop
Slowly pulling down her top
Even at just age fourteen
She does the dirty and unclean
Coming from a broken home
Blonde hair pinned with a comb
Child abuse and bruised eyes
She sits alone in her room and cries
Dirty, violated and confused
She’s just so tired of being used
Takes a razor to her wrist
Now she no longer exists
Blood in her pigtails
Pink varnish on her nails
Prostitution and child ...