Yusuf Qomorudeen Olusola
Yusuf Qomorudeen Olusola Poems
- The Dignity Of A Lady East, a loathed enemy Does not conform...
- The Red Rose Lady, a rose marry Smelling so sweet With a ...
- So Conck An Agony I rush through the iron gate of life The ...
- The Potential Danger Prior to the destination along a loading...
- The Frivolity The Earth keeps a steady pace And a frequent ...
- If I See The Girl The day doesn’t allow me of her to see My ...
- To His Bossom Friend What a warm reception! Contained in an...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Dignity Of A Lady
East, a loathed enemy
Does not conform to the West
Digressed but evasive he claims
Reluctant she feels
Shedding shallow shame like water from the duck-backs
For superiority not of her
But they are almost the same source of river
Having crawled over my dreams
Nevertheless, I hold you tight... then sticks
Against extraneous and divine bags of tricks
That serves nothing but lust and jinx
Here comes the guy you hit with sticks
Reciprocate with tragic but nuptial rings
All to embrace truce and unity
And set a chain of one entity
Wish you'd come to ...