Yvonne Iversen Poems
- Pathway By the bend, where you stood. Where I gazed in ...
- My Art It will be fine, in the end I guess. That’s life, ...
- Wipe The Spots Off Wipe the spots off. No remains. Traces ...
- With The License To Kill Bang. Bang. A shot in the head.
- Pity Lost for words. Because pityness seems so weak, yet ...
- Love Digression I came with my confession. I couldn’t take ...
- Coloured Glasses We see the world through these coloured ...
Born and raised in Oslo, Norway.
Loves writing, languages, politics, karate, films, music, literature, travelling and drawing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yvonne Iversen
We see the world through these coloured glasses,
rose coloured glasses.
With tinted spectacles we preserve the
red vision of love,
The white view of glory,
The yellow sight of happiness.
The green view of jealousy.
The blue eyesight of coldness,
for the children,
The black vision of secrets
shed away on a shelf.
For the mankind we serve.
We conceal ourselves on the field that are ours.
A dust of ourselves,
which from where we were born,
shaped by the wind.
By the forces of nature,