Yvonne Kania Poems
- Goodbye Kiss So soft I felt her brief touch of lips It ...
- Love Comes In Many Shapes Love comes in many Shapes and ...
- A Good Friend A good friend is a friend who shares. Brothers...
- Family The warm feeling When tears get wiped The hug that ...
- Tuesday's Tune Your dedicated tune Which played on That ...
- Tiger Facts Tamed or Inside Jungles, Gobble up meat, ...
- I Love You You gave me hope And helped me to cope When life...
I attended school and college doing catering, but always had a love for poetry. Recently over the last 5 years I have done poetry writing courses achieving diplomas. Also I am now doing freelance and journalism. My pride as always been in poetry.
I work full-time nights as a night replesher.5 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I felt her brief touch of lips
It wasn't a long kiss
Just a moment in time
her lips met mine
and it felt so sensual
my knees went weak.
I would go back to that place
the world felt great
and we had to pull away
I felt as if I was flying.