Zach Taylor Poems
- Movie Theater Smell of popcorn in the air, Get my cookie ...
- Accident People gathering in my house, Faces full of tears ...
- Ultimate Fairness Death comes to all, old or young, Sick or...
- Grandpa At times I get angry with my grandpa, Like when he ...
- That Day The pain I felt that day I can't explain, not like a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zach Taylor
Smell of popcorn in the air,
Get my cookie dough bits and jumbo pop,
Decide on which movie and theatre I shall attend,
I sit down only to spill my pop,
Air conditioning has picked up now,
I find a new seat, go get a new pop, and return,
Only to find my seat taken, movie starting,
Right in the best part, the climax, a phone rings, I will never know the ending.