Zak Pearce Poems
- Deep Forest Gnarled bark and bitter leaf Guard well the ...
- The Drum Thum-dum rolls the drum Beating the beat of ...
- Dogs Of War Let rip the dogs of war! And loose the rattling...
- River Angel Late one night I lay awake, The storm it ...
- The Lake That Lies Inside Me In the bleak deep frozen ...
- Red Is Blood Red is blood, sweet Aphrodite. And weak is the...
- Youtube Comments Section A hundred million words came ...
I am a 16-year-old student with Aspergers Syndrome, with a bit of a knack for rhyme and rhythm! I am currently studying A-levels, of which my strongest is English literature. So, with all due haste upon finding this site, I registered and published some of my poetry. I do indeed welcome criticism (for if my poetry is not of sufficient quality, people should point it out in order that I improve!) ,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zak Pearce
Gnarled bark and bitter leaf
Guard well the forest deep
And by the thorns, their tearing teeth
The shadows like to skulk and creep.
Whisped, whispering, moving, here and there
Behind the branches and twisted roots,
Sneaking whispies in stale, still air
Tracking sounds of distant boots.
Beware! Thy coach be followed here,
Thy path be mark'd as walked,
Footsteps plain in sight by which to steer,
Take care, friend, for thy tread is stalked!