Zanny 101 Poems
- Wolf's Life the fresh smell of life, the tastes on my ...
- She Never Cries She rides on dragons She touches the ...
- Sunlight's Warmth hugging the warmth as it kisses my ...
- Shadow, Shadow shadow, shadow on the wall I will never let...
- Spirit Of Flame The blood the flame the burning shame
- The Smoker I shed a tear everyday for every part of ...
- The Phoenix I am the phoenix I fly so high My flames do not...
My last name is Lorona (for those of you who want to know) , most of these poems are dedicated to my friends, I'm a HUGE game-nerd, I'm obsessed with dubstep, and I luv to read. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zanny 101
the fresh smell of life,
the tastes on my tounge.
the feeling of grass,
the hearing of song.
the wind shifts my fur,
but it doesnt last long.
why am I here?
how did I appear?
Who is the fighter
I will become?