Zariah AnjaiyaWinder Poems
- When You Expect Too Much Of So... You put your trust in ...
- False Impressions A pretty face, a perfect ...
- Real Beauty? Bright red apple devoid of scars such ...
- In Life I See You It’s like a fog A depressing ...
- Metaphors The grey clouds are still looming Although the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zariah AnjaiyaWinder
When You Expect Too Much Of Someone
You put your trust in someone
Give him your heart-
The very controller of your happiness
You give him the power to tear you apart
You expect too much of this person
You criticise his sins
But what you never realised
Is that in the end he’s only human
And then one day he lets you down
Then he’s off with someone else
He left you singing all alone
There’s a great hole within your self
You accuse him of treating you with disregard
But in the end it’s not his fault
You wanted too much from him
You expected too much from him