Zoe Christo Poems
- In This Moment, This, Very Mom... Well it doesn't take much ...
- There's A Twist In My Heart - ...
- Just Listen To Your Pulse Beat Just listen to your pulse ...
- Give Me Love I can't help it This feeling overwhelms me ...
- Here Without You So again here I fall Without you by my ...
- Lusting, Loving & Living In Th...
- I Want You. I Want This. I Wan...
Currently an undergraduate reading BA Social Science at the University of York.
Please see more of my poems at:
http: //zoechristothepoet.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoe Christo
In This Moment, This, Very Moment.
Well it doesn't take much to amaze the fool
To put on a show, a spectacle for all
Those small minds that can't comprehend
To capture the essence, and only see an end
there's a flow in this a liquid bed
a frayed fabric with a alluring scent
Smell it, taste it and let it go
Lust it, Love it, with all you know
Can you feel this, are you with me tonight
Don't run from our truth, just go with what feels right
Don't deny the talent in these words
A sentence is a string, where there is no birth
The vocab is short but the meaning has girth
Revolve it round but ...