Zoe Martin Poems
- This Doesn'T Fit In A Nicely W...
- The Cursed Young Sparrow, The ...
- P.S (I'M Alive) Let the ground swallow me up for I belong ...
- Dare To Dream. dare to dream of far off lands, dream of of ...
- Yours Truly, Fallen Angel Xo Do not be scared of the darkness...
- ♦ ♫ ☺ ☼...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zoe Martin
Yours Truly, Fallen Angel Xo
Do not be scared of the darkness child,
Or what lies within.
Can you feel the rough worn feathers,
Of that angels jet black wing?
You shout and cry and yell and scream,
But the figure shall not revive.
She’s too dragged down and then wound up,
By the pain she’s locked inside.
You try and see that angels eyes
As the girl begins to sing.
The darkened and mysterious song,
Perhaps this angels’ hymn.
Her sweet, sweet voice sounds so alive,
But her body looks so dark.
Her tightened grip of interlocked fingers,
Slowly begins to ...