Cierrah Smiles Poems
- Alone Walking down a large hallway using all my might to keep...
- Taken For Granted Your taken for granted, And pushed pushed...
- A Child's World Such an innocent mind, A world of ...
- Forgive And Never Forget I must forgive you, But will never...
- Don'T Shed A Tear For Me If all fails And I can no longer ...
- Perfect Rainy Day Trickle Trickle Patter Patter Boom I ...
- Darkness Fire, Smoke, Buildings crumbling, Day has gone...
Things in this world don't always go the way you want,
People in this world will judge you no matter if your pretty smart dumb 'popular', no matter who you are or what you do things won't always go the way you want. Just be your self. Except yourself. And except the world an take it by the fullest more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cierrah Smiles
Walking down a large hallway using all my might to keep whats left of my eyes shielded from the rest of the world,
Listen to the talk and laughter wonder if their laughing at you,
You open your eyes cause you can't hold it any longer,
No comment for you feel so alone,
So blocked from the world,
Cause it can't let you in no matter your cry's,
1000s of people look at you and you don't feel so alone but crowded by people who couldn't care less,
You take a deep breath and take a couple step,
isn't so hard till you take another breath