Laijon Liu (06/27/1975 / Dalian, China)
Plays Soccer in NYC.
No Life, No Story :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Anonymous: Bright Moon, Why Are You So C...
- Anonymous: Don’t Climb Up On Me
- Anonymous: Oh Heaven!
- Anonymous: Pu Sa Man (Pillow Swear)
- Anonymous: Round Fan Poem (Sad poem)
- Anonymous: To My Wife
- Anonymous: Yuan Lyrics Zhong Lv
- Bai Juyi: Wave Washes Sand
- Bai Pu: Heaven Clean Sand (Autumn)
- Cao Cao: Short Walk Song
- Cao Xueqin: Dream of Red Chamber (Forwar...
- Cen Can: On Meeting a Messenger to the C...
- Cheng Hao: Poem by Chance in a Spring Da...
- Cui Hao: A SONG OF CHANGGAN I
Comments about Laijon Liu
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...