02. Your Divine Love
Everytime I feel your presence
In my mind, body, soul and heart.
In the long Summer days
When everything almost scorches,
Your Divine Love protects me from the heat.
Though the earth is full of worry and diseases
Your Divine Love keeps me away from them always.
When I become very weary
After working hard over the day,
Your Divine Love makes me fresh and lively.
If I need to get up in the morning early,
Your Divine Love makes me sleep quietly
And wakes me up in time gently.
When I feel lonely on this earth
Your Divine Love caresses my heart.
Whenever I face any complexity
And spend hours in anxiety,
Your Divine Love relieves it and makes me happy.
When My soul and heart get your affinity,
Your Divine Love makes me ecstatic.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (02. Your Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Fallen Soldier Table, Jon M. Nelson
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Snake-fire, gajanan mishra
- On Leaving the Bachelorette Brunch, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- tRyiNg 2 right 1 $eN10s i MiGht UnDerStand, sEaN nOrTh
- Love and Work, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Artistic Need For Suffering, Kyle Schlicher