09. Divine Love
When you come into my arms,
Love awakes our souls gently;
Our minds forget stern reality
And wander by the lake of Love
Where thousand of lotuses bloom.
Our hearts wear the gown of dream
And drink the wine of imagination.
Two souls embrace to become single
And smell the fragrance of lotuses.
Cloud disappears from the sky.
Dew drops on the petals of lotuses
And kisses the lips of our souls.
Then moon blesses them with light.
Being intoxicated with the perfume
Desires burn in the passion of Love.
Emotion tries to hold tears with ease.
Ecstasy dances with the lake-waves
And souls enjoy the bliss of Divine Love.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (09. Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser