(1) Saving These Pennies of Love
I’m driving in the approaching-spring sunlight
Down an empty Sunday morning church street
And I’m dreaming of your face.
Sometimes this life
Feels like a thousand years of suffering,
But I’m going to count your every tear
And place them in my heart for safekeeping.
I will not go down to the grave
Without every day remembering your name
And what it means to me.
Love has mostly escaped me,
But I will not unclench my grasp
From what little I have touched.
Uriah Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((1) Saving These Pennies of Love by Uriah Hamilton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka