(1) Stylish Ponytail
I like to see midnight stars flash
like Hollywood cameras
at a world movie premiere.
I applaud a girl
with fierce independence
and a low neckline dress
with a sexy gold necklace.
I'm never offended
by sophisticated rejection
or the heel of a glamorous pump
bringing down the information upon my foot.
I'm so avid and breathless for perfume
and the stylish ponytail,
for dramatically dark eye shadow
and a mysterious stare.
Sometimes, I'm completely intoxicated
with the beauty of unequivocal lust
and gorgeous moments of the exuberant life.
Uriah Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((1) Stylish Ponytail by Uriah Hamilton )
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)